Invisible Braces for Adults and Teens in Mt. Pleasant, Michigan and Clare, Michigan.
Since Invisalign clear aligners are a virtually invisible solution, you can smile confidently both during treatment and after. Dr. Riley is a certified Invisalign treatment provider. She has treated many cases with this leading edge appliance system.
Invisalign – A “Braceless” Alternative to Traditional Braces
Central Michigan Orthodontics is dedicated to making your dream of having a new smile a reality. Dr. Riley is a certified Invisalign orthodontist, giving patients a “clearly” effective and incredibly comfortable way to align teeth. To learn more about Invisalign and find out if you or your child is a candidate for Invisalign, contact our office today to schedule your complimentary Invisalign consultation.
What is Invisalign?
Invisalign uses a series of customized, clear aligners to straighten teeth faster and with fewer office visits than traditional braces. Thousands of orthodontists in the United States and Canada use Invisalign braces to accurately and effectively treat their patients. Invisalign aligners are:
- Virtually invisible – Invisalign aligners cannot be seen while you are wearing them! Friends, family members and co-workers may never even know you are wearing braces, unless of course you tell them!
- Comfortable to wear – The aligners are made from a special plastic that has smooth, rounded edges so they won’t irritate your mouth and tissues like traditional braces often can.
- Customized just for you – Your Invisalign aligners are customized to fit your mouth. Dr. Riley uses advanced 3-D computer imaging technology to replicate an exact impression of your mouth and teeth, then they customize each aligner so that over time, they move your teeth into the proper position.
- Removable –Unlike traditional metal braces, you can remove your aligners to eat, drink, brush your teeth, floss and for special occasions. There’s no need to change your lifestyle with Invisalign!
- Effective – You will begin to notice a significant difference even before your treatment is complete! Most treatments are completed within 12 to 18 months; however this can vary from patient to patient.
Why Consider Invisalign
People everywhere are beginning to experience the benefits of Invisalign treatment. Here’s why people just like you are choosing Invisalign over traditional braces:
- With Invisalign you can have a straighter, healthier smile without the noticeable wires and brackets of traditional braces.
- Invisalign aligners are removable making it easy for you to enjoy the foods you love without worrying about breaking or bending your brackets and wires. You can also remove your Invisalign aligners to brush and floss regularly.
- You don’t need to change anything about your current lifestyle! With Invisalign you can continue participating in day-to-day activities without changing a thing. Invisalign is great for professionals, athletes, brides, grooms, and parents.
- Office visits and checkups are easy, quick, and painless. Fewer appointments are required throughout your entire treatment.
How Does Invisalign Work?
When you begin your Invisalign treatment you will receive several sets of custom fit aligners. Each set of aligners is worn for only two weeks. After two weeks you can switch your aligners with the next set. Over time you will notice changes in the alignment of your teeth and in just a few months you will have a straighter, healthier smile!